Before making a claim
Follow these steps to understand what you'll need before making a claim.
1. Get safe
- Make sure you are safe. Call the SES in the event of a flood or storm on 132 500
2. Gather your information
- Your policy number (located on the front page of your certificate of insurance or renewal)
- Details of what has happened
- Police report
- Builder, plumber, electrician reports
- Witness reports
- Details of other people involved
- Submit your information to us
- Further information may also be necessary and will be explained to you in detail over the phone
- Once you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by a member of our team to confirm details and to gather any additional information that may be required.