Before making a claim
Follow these steps to understand what you'll need before making a claim.
1. Get safe
- Make sure you are safe. Call the SES in the event of a flood or storm on 132 500
2. Gather your information
- Your policy number (located on the front page of your certificate of insurance or renewal)
- Details of what has happened
- Police report
- Builder, plumber, electrician reports
- Witness reports
- Details of other people involved
- Submit your information to us
- Further information may also be necessary and will be explained to you in detail over the phone
- Once you have submitted your information, you will be contacted by a member of staff to confirm your information and to gather any additional information that may be required.
Feel free to send us an email at or call us during our operating hours on 1800 676 700